Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on GPlus Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Dale's Blog Melbourne restaurants Australian Top 100 Blogs

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Common Ground



Common Ground
I know this makes no difference to my wonderful readers but my little Acer laptop that has traveled overseas had a malfunction so i had to format and reinstall everything and i installed Ubuntu. It has been one of those weeks as i needed to reinstall the operating system for my phone as well. The reason why i mention about my laptop as this is the first Blog it will do. I will try to do a blog daily when we are on holiday.


I love trying different Cafe's as it is always good to support other places not just your usuals. It was a cold and rainy day so we did not even leave the house until 2:30pm. It is a cute little cafe that serves a lot of gluten free food.


They do all the roasting on site so at least you know the beans are fresh.  They have a good selection of beans. Single Origin as well as your normal blends. I needed more beans so that was the reason we came.


We had some coffee that was smooth and a little bit fruity. Not as sweet as some other beans but not bad.


Some people hate latte art but i love how fun it is and not easy to do. If you follow me on Instagram you know how much i try and still don't get it right.


Kim had a chocolate walnut slice (it was gluten free). It was chocolaty and crunchy and was tasty. Sometimes gluten free products have a strange taste but it was perfect.

I had a yogurt muffin and it was light and fluffy for a gluten free desert. I know you might think why do i go on about gluten free. I know what it tasted like as i worked at a gluten free bakery for a few years as a baker.



In the last 5 years gluten free has changed so much in price and taste.
It is a good little Cafe and we we will be back  soon.
Follow them on Instagram if you like.
Thank you for reading
Kind E-gards
Dale Stewart
Click to add a blog post for Common Ground Coffee Roasters on Zomato