Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on GPlus Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Dale's Blog Melbourne restaurants Australian Top 100 Blogs

Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Stinking Like Garlic

Steam Boat
I always forget when we go to Steamboat how much you stink like garlic. It was a bit cold but we don't mind all you can eat on a night like that.


 


We had sliced lamb, sliced beef, pork, fish balls and some greeneries. after about 2 hours of eating and 3 free ice creams( I need to start taking more pictures).  when we got home I got a Garlic headache.. or maybe it was from that glass of wine that was closer to half the bottle :P.
I am currently trying to redesign my image for my Blog. It is a lot harder than I thought. What sort of items do I want? Just coffee or with whisky. It has been a few years since I have let my creative side come out and I have really enjoyed doing this blog. I have found a new coffee maker I want, Is it my addiction or my passion.   http://www.kitchenwaredirect.com.au/Eva-Solo-Cafe-Solo-1L-Red Kim doesn't see it this way, oh well. I still have a few more things I need to post like my whisky rack BUT I need to paint it first, I really have way too much time at work.
Will post soon
Kind e-gards
Dale Stewart