Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Stinking Like Garlic

Steam Boat
I always forget when we go to Steamboat how much you stink like garlic. It was a bit cold but we don't mind all you can eat on a night like that.


 


We had sliced lamb, sliced beef, pork, fish balls and some greeneries. after about 2 hours of eating and 3 free ice creams( I need to start taking more pictures).  when we got home I got a Garlic headache.. or maybe it was from that glass of wine that was closer to half the bottle :P.
I am currently trying to redesign my image for my Blog. It is a lot harder than I thought. What sort of items do I want? Just coffee or with whisky. It has been a few years since I have let my creative side come out and I have really enjoyed doing this blog. I have found a new coffee maker I want, Is it my addiction or my passion.   http://www.kitchenwaredirect.com.au/Eva-Solo-Cafe-Solo-1L-Red Kim doesn't see it this way, oh well. I still have a few more things I need to post like my whisky rack BUT I need to paint it first, I really have way too much time at work.
Will post soon
Kind e-gards
Dale Stewart


5 comments :

  1. Mmm... I love garlic. When I visited San Francisco, I visited a famous restaurant, called "The Stinking Rose", which has garlic in everything, including ice cream. They have drawings of garlic cartoon-characters on the walls.

    Designing a blog can be creative and fun. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard about the place when we got back from America, it was a bit sad as there is so many more places I would love to see still. We will defiantly be back sometime to do more traveling. I wish we could do a working holiday its the best way to do it.

      Delete
  2. I love garlic! I want to come visit and go to this place! I see the buttons that you made, good job! I have had my blog for almost 5 years now, and still barely know what I am doing. The good thing is, usually if you Google whatever it is you want to do, there will be another blog post out there somewhere with instructions on how to do it. Soon, you will be building your own website, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you like some soup with your chilli?? haha..
    Love garlic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog now share great information here. Griddles Pan

    ReplyDelete