Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on GPlus Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Dale's Blog Melbourne restaurants Australian Top 100 Blogs

Friday, 24 July 2015

Trial Editing

Trial Editing

I have always wanted to do something a bit more awesome with photo editing but i did not know what to do or how to do it. I came randomly came across this blog and these pictures by Ben Cochran and thought I want to do this. The next thing i did was Youtubed  a video on how to do it and it is called Selective Colour.
This was my first attempt and i was happy with how it looked but i needed something that would "pop out" at you

 


The Bike popped out better but i still wasn't completely happy.



It needed a bit more, as i looked at all my old photos i found the perfect car.



I really like the contrast in Lamborghini so i will be on the hunt this weekend for some sport cars but i will see what happens.
Do you like the pictures? What would you take a photo of?

Kind E-gards
Dale Stewart