Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Friday 24 July 2015

Trial Editing

Trial Editing

I have always wanted to do something a bit more awesome with photo editing but i did not know what to do or how to do it. I came randomly came across this blog and these pictures by Ben Cochran and thought I want to do this. The next thing i did was Youtubed  a video on how to do it and it is called Selective Colour.
This was my first attempt and i was happy with how it looked but i needed something that would "pop out" at you

 


The Bike popped out better but i still wasn't completely happy.



It needed a bit more, as i looked at all my old photos i found the perfect car.



I really like the contrast in Lamborghini so i will be on the hunt this weekend for some sport cars but i will see what happens.
Do you like the pictures? What would you take a photo of?

Kind E-gards
Dale Stewart

No comments :

Post a Comment