Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Tattoo's

Tattoo's
 
 
For the last 10 years I have wanted a tattoo, still hasn't happened. But every now and again I get inspiration for a new tattoo  http://www.pinterest.com/drayl3/tatts/ . Over the years I have wanted star signs, Chinese zodiacs, u.v tattoo's and even the caffeine chemical compound tattoo.
Yet again I have come across some new designs http://drawcoffee.com/doodles/ .  There is a couple of images I would be happy to mix up to create the "perfect" Tattoo. Since I have had too much time recently I have watched Ink Master S2 and S3, tattoo nightmares all seasons and it scares me that I could end up with something that I am ashamed of.  Maybe I will get it sooner or later until then..

 
 

Enjoy this cute video. ( I really have too much time on my hands )


Dale Stewart

2 comments :

  1. Ink is fun. It's best approached with some forethought since it'll be part of you for a while. Gravitate toward images you like, not what you think others might find cool. Your choice is a really personal statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I want the caffeine compound one too! Also a cat in a tea/coffee cup.

    I think you can try just stopping in a place and talking to the artists about your ideas, and then they will usually try to draw something up for you.

    Warning, they are addictive! I have 3, I want 6 more.

    ReplyDelete