Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Monday 12 May 2014

Wiener Melange Coffee and a japenese dinner

Wiener Melange Coffee
 
 
What is this coffee, what is a Wiener Melange....Well it is a mixture of whipped cream, brown sugar, egg yolk and lots of espresso. Why would I do this too myself? No idea but I did.




 
 
 

I used 18grams (2 shots espresso) of coffee because it said 250 ml of coffee but I couldn't be bothered.
      
2 Teaspoons brown sugar    and an egg yolk
 


Finally the whipped cream.
 


 It was a strange drink to have, I don't know how to explain it...maybe sweet gluggy espresso with cream, one of the weirder drinks I have had.
 
Over the last 8 years we have been going to a small family owned restaurant called Nutschan, it is a small place that sits about 20 people, very out dated décor. But they are lovely people.
 

 
Cream Korokke
Eggplant with sweet miso paste
 



Tempura Udon
Pork Tonkatsu
 The food is always lovely and filling. It is awesome having a small place around the corner. I need to get in the habit of taking more pictures.
 
Kind regards
Dale Stewart
 
 
 
 

2 comments :

  1. That coffee looks both gross and yummy. I kinda want one. That is so awesome that you guys go to the same Japanese place! There is a diner like that by us, really sad looking on the inside, but the food is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's usually the small dingy ones that are the best #wiener lol

    ReplyDelete