Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Friday 4 April 2014

First Blog

Today is the 04/04/2014.
Why did I decide to do a Blog today? Not yesterday or the day before? Why am I bad at punctuation?
Well today started as a semi normal day. Got up turned the coffee machine on.
I got a new phone for my birthday so I can actually take better photos now. New one to come.
Anyway so I turned my coffee machine on and went back to bed as I do. The second alarm went off so as I lay in bed I started reading our friends blog. I know me reading, it doesn't actually happen much. As I finished reading it I thought to myself "I can write a blog and it may not last long but I will do it." I will be trialling it over the next few weeks, also tomorrow I have a whisky tasting and I cant wait. Many photos to come tomorrow and many #'s to be enjoyed
 When I got to work after running late from reading blogs and terrible traffic (that's Melbourne) while having my coffee, I thought lets give a go.
P.s Thank you Sara for your inspiration

Dale

3 comments :

  1. Ah! I tried to comment on my phone, but it didn't work. COFFEE. Coffee makes the world go 'round! I am excited to read about the adventures of Dale and Kim :) Whiskey is still growing on me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara is the ambassador of blogging! She's so good at it she won an award last year. Did she tell you that?

    Coffee and whisky -- two of life's greatest pleasures. My favorite is the single-malt from Laphroaig. They have a 10-year old but the 15-year old is even better. So peaty you can taste the soil in it.

    Good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew Sara won an award :), but she has already inspired and helped me create this page. I have had the Laphroaig 10 yr but never the 15. My favorite whisky is the Lagavulin 16 and Glenrothes
    Thank you for your support

    ReplyDelete