Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Monday 28 April 2014

Clever Drip and Burgers


Clever Drip.
I Know I said I don't use the clever dripper but after going to the fine dining and they used it for a cocktail I thought I might as well try it for what it was designed...Coffee
As Always Rinse the paper filter

Add 24 Grams ground Coffee
 



Add 400ml of Water
After 3.30min Put Dripper on Glass

Saturday night we went to our American Burger place Fat Bobs







Zucchini Chips, Onion rings and plenty of beer and burgers.
I have a lot more things to add but will when the time has come.

Kind e-gards
Dale Stewart :)




6 comments :

  1. Nice pics! What did you guys think of Fat Bobs? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. should be Phat Bob's, we love it go there once a month I think lol. We should all go Fukuryu ramen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it is called "Fat Bob's'!" lol! I have never had zucchini chips, are they good? That clever drip looks cool as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zucchini chips are amazing. Better than sweet potato chips :P . Get a porlex hand grinder. http://www.amazon.com/Porlex-Mini-Stainless-Coffee-Grinder/dp/B0044ZA066/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1398852916&sr=8-2&keywords=porlex+hand+grinder Then you can go crazy with filter makers ;). i still need to do blogs on my aeropress and pour over i think lol.

    ReplyDelete