Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Seven Seeds, St Ali, Admiral Cheng Ho



Since I got this DSLR, I am enjoying taking photo's a lot more. I am not used to having to focus on pictures or using different options and I am becoming a lot more passionate about photography. Anyway enough about me being a "photographer" ( I use the term very loosely) and onto our busy weekend. I started doing this post on Monday but it is now Thursday, pretty slack i know.  Like every weekend we go out for lunch and we have been to Seven Seeds before but everything seems more exciting with a better camera.





Kim had the Ethopian pour over, it was light and fruity so we bought a bag for home

  I had a double ristretto as we had no coffee at home. I needed plenty of coffee so it was going to be a coffee crawl.

I had the black pudding with baked eggs. It was a bit spicy but really tasty. Not what i expected.

Kim had the field mushrooms with poached eggs on bread.





St Ali on UrbanspoonSunday we went to buy a Pour over from St Ali, more Coffee as always




Admiral Cheng-Ho on UrbanspoonIt is always super busy, one day we will actually eat there. After St Ali it was time for lunch.








As always more coffee. I don't remember what i had it wasn't great. But the food was amazing



I had some African Mung Bean Combo thing, my friend had the Avo on toast,  the only other thing i remember is pumpkin soup.

It was a busy, coffee drinking weekend. I need to learn more about photoshop.
Thanks Again
Dale Stewart

1 comment :

  1. These photos are very clear! You are doing a great job! Do you have photoshop? I use Pixlr, it is online and free and you don't have to download anything.

    ReplyDelete