Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Thursday 5 September 2019

Life

Life

As our beautiful daughter turns three on Monday, the way she has developed into a caring fun little person makes me appreciate how lucky i am to have her in my life.


Her smile makes me laugh, the tickle cuddles i get when i put her to bed, even though she has attitude i still love her. I wish my Nanna got to meet her, got to see this joyful child. She would have loved her sense of humour. I remember all the time i spent with my Nanna, playing in the park with her for hours, drawing in her yard. All those amazing christmas lunch's we had together. I wish i told her i love her one last time before her dementia took her mind and body. All those opportunities i had to talk to her but i was busy living my life. Should i feel guilty i don't know.  All i know is she is gone, gone to a better place, a place with no pain and no suffering and to be back with my Granddad who was taken away 20 years ago.

R.I.P 3/9/2019

1 comment :

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma; my sympathies. So happy to see you blog again. Your daughter is adorable. It's great she brings you joy.

    ReplyDelete