Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on GPlus Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Dale's Blog Melbourne restaurants Australian Top 100 Blogs

Sunday, 23 April 2017

Zest Composition VII

Zest Composition VII


I have finally got to crack open this beautiful bag of Ethiopian and Kenyan mix of beans i got at M.I.C.E. the other weekend and O.M.G it smells awesome.  I was waiting to finish my other bag first but now thats done i will be drinking short blacks this week.




I may have gone overboard with the amounts of coffee i consumed the other day but with beautiful crema and a dark rich colour i could not help myself. The aroma as your poured it was sweet smelling and the taste was citrus like lemons, oranges peach an mangoes.
I love it and would be happy to get more.
Kind E-gards
Dale Stewart