Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Grinders Coffee

Grinders Coffee

As you know i love trying different beans and i was in the local shop and it had Grinders Coffee half price. I normally don't buy Grinders because its hard to find a Cafe' that can make it well. I could not help myself so i bought a bag. I made a few cups and it was not great, but then our Coffee machine seal broke. I took the shower screen off (metal piece where the group goes into) It was so full of coffee. I gave the screen a great clean and replaced the seal. Because the shower screen was clean the correct amount of water can go through it properly suddenly the crema almost doubled and the coffee was great. It was very smooth,  if you have not cleaned it i would highly recommend it. That can improve the taste and pour rate. 



Have you had grinder?
Kind E-gards
Dale Stewart

1 comment :

  1. Excellent blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any tips? Kudos!
    CNC Machining edmonton

    ReplyDelete