Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Saturday 23 May 2015

Burgled

Burgled

While at work yesterday I was talking about about important things like beer, burgers and coffee. My customer told me about this burger place and said it was good. I was trying to decide between Cultural Commons in Springvale or somewhere different and even though i had a burger for lunch we decided to go Burgled.



The decor'is very random, they call it a sports bar. It has afl memorabilia  and just other random pictures all over the walls.


I was told its always packed, yes it was busy but we did not have to wait for a table.


I ordered a beer and with my luck they stopped stocking it along with my other three choices. The waitress suggested i try something not on the menu, sounded suss but why not.  The drink i ordered was a Blue mak


It said it was a lager but it tasted different to a normal larger, it was sweet and malty. I really enjoyed it for something different.

We ordered burgers and I got the Samurai, It had a panko chicken patty with asian slaw and wasabi aioli. Panko is wheat bread crumb so it is lighter and crispier than other types of bread crumbs. 


It was sweet yet satisfying, the slaw was really tasty and the panko patty was not over cooked and had a little bit of that wasabi taste to it. I don't like english mustard or wasabi but this was not over the top so i would recommend this burger.

Kim ordered the Berlin, it had Kransky sausage, sauerkraut, pickles, cheese, tomato, mustard and ketchup.


Its a crazy looking burger and we had no idea what to expect. It was very random and kim enjoyed it. I guess you can turn a hotdog into a hamburger? They are very creative here at Burgled.

You can't have burgers without chips and the reviews said you need to try them, so we did. 


They chips came with tomato sauce and aioli  sauce. The chips were fresh and very crispy and had some coating that gave them a different flavour. We could not pick it but they had lived up to my expectations.
More photos here

Its well worth a try if you are close to the area
Please check out my Vlogs and Subscribe as over the next few months i will vlog more Cafe's we go to.
Thanks for reading
Kind E-Gards
Dale Stewart

Burgled on Urbanspoon

No comments :

Post a Comment