Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Iris Nolidin Stewart

Iris Nolidin Stewart 

I know it has been over a month since my last blog and that I have also mentioned in my last few blog's on and off that I would have news. Kim and I are now parents and I wanted to mention it earlier on but I was worried that if anything happened I would have hated myself. She is beautiful but I know all parents say that, but being Eurasian gives her that different look. The last few weeks have absolutely crazy and I have never had such an emotional ride in my life. I don't know if it is lack of sleep or work just being so busy I don't know where my days have gone. Its amazing you get told sleep when they sleep and I have never had so many Nanna Naps in my life. As i try to find time to edit more photos and you realise how quickly they grow. She is now 4.5kg and loves her food.





We have already taken her cafe's and restaurants and also Ikea and she loves the car thank goodness.  We look forward to a whole lot of adventures and random shinanigans.
Thanks For having a read.
Kind E-gards
Dale Stewart

No comments :

Post a Comment