Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Thursday 18 April 2019

Black and White

Black and White
Its been nearly a year since my last post, life is hectic with a two year old as i don't get much sleep or any time to myself. We have become obsessed with Dungeons and Dragons and gone on a few holidays. We went to Singapore for 2 weeks and then we have done short trips around Victoria. I have been playing around with B&W pics and have had a great time.










Hopefully i will be able to start getting back to blogging.
Have a safe easter.
Kind E-gards
Dale

3 comments :

  1. Dale! You're alive!

    Great pictures. Your family is adorable. Thanks for shooting up these flare so we can hear what's going on in your world.

    P.S., Did you hear that Sara just found a new home?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel really bad that i haven't done much, I start a post then get so far behind i became anxious and then gave up. I am so far behind on reading every ones blogs and i will try to catch up. I can't wait to read and see what you have up too :) I am gLad Sara found a new home.

      Delete
  2. ...oops, meant to type "this flare"

    ReplyDelete